What is your favorite State to visit?

I like to go to bed and visit the State of Unconsciousness.

Gator Blu Profile
Gator Blu answered

I have been to or through about 20 states. The one I really want to go back to an explore some more is Alaska. There really is something spiritual about it.

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

I loved Montana. It was beautiful and the people were soooooo nice.

Walter The Grump Profile

That is tough. It's a toss up between New York, Illinois, and Washington State. If I had to choose one, I'll go with Illinois because of Wrigley Field(home of the Cubs) and deep dish pizza.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Louisiana. I'd like to visit the Big Easy.

The Z. Profile
The Z. answered

The State of Euphoria. 

No place like it. Can't get there often enough and every visit ends too soon. 

Grey Harmon Profile
Grey Harmon answered

Montana.  Cooler weather, flat fields as for as you can see and high ragged mountains. 

Grey Harmon
Grey Harmon commented
That is unreal.
When I was on my way home from work one day (btw I'm in the muggy moonshine still riddled hills of Tennessee) and I got started by my phone buzzing on the passenger seat of my car and when I looked up, I was headed off the road. I over corrected and (since I was going way over the speed limit because no cops are going to take time out of their day to patrol back country roads) I send my car flipping all over the field like a spooked deer. Once, I crawled out of that wadded piece of tin foil, every car that passed by pull off into that field and asked me if I was okay and stood next to me till the ambulance came. Every cotton picking car that drove by. It was like some sort of convention. Even tractors were pulling in. It's amazing how much more friendly the folks that live in the sticks can be.

(btw, there were so many cars pulling in and out that it ruined the grass and turned everything into mud so the cop car that pulled in later got stuck and couldn't get out. The wrecker truck had to pull him out before picking up my trash for me and haling it out.)
Yin and Yang
Yin and Yang commented
THAT is a funny ending to your story! How awesome is that! My husband was a cross country truck driver for many years and saw all the state's except for Maine and Hawaii. He said people on the east coast actually call their customers "sir" and "ma'am" and his food was always hot. He said there are so many better places we could be.
Grey Harmon
Grey Harmon commented
It does seem to me that people tend to have a bit more respect for one another in that area of the States.

Anonymous