Anonymous

I Want More Info On Truck Driving Jobs In The Middle East, Can You Help?

4

How do I get a job application to drive heavy duty truck/ tractor trailer in the middle east?
SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
There are many jobs being offered in Middle East every year but most of them are for heavy duty trucks so you must have experience of driving so that you can get good jobs there. However every year many people from different parts of world go there for earning.

In fact, recently I moved from one city to another where it is a little problematic to find a job due to the low demographic and economic structure of the city. Nevertheless, I believe that this is not an excuse to be unemployed, so one day I decided to use these remote job where I found my current profession online that makes me enough money. Therefore, if you are currently living in another country and are looking for a job, this source will significantly help you find it.

How did you go? did you find out any info on driving in the middle east? I drove there for a year in 2005 from Kuwait to Baghdad and back it ws good work.

Anonymous