Anonymous

Who was the real inventor of Bitcoin?

4

Satochi Nakamoto Profile

Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto, who is the prime suspect for the creation of bitcoin under the previously thought pseudonym: Satoshi nakamoto, lol , but he denies his involvement, so no one really knows, but its probs him...

I can't believe it either. Most people started buying cryptocurrency due to its growth, but I withdrew everything on this platform https://tabtrader.com/articles/stop-order-types-of-stop-orders yesterday. I was afraid that I would lose money if the price went down, but the price only went up.

Kathleen Griffin Profile

Some people wrote that it was Satoshi Nakamoto. They are right. If you interested in this theme I recommend to read several articles about Bitcoin history and how much people earn money from this cryptocuttency. By the way if you will need to buy BTC I can recommend fast exchange service Switchere.com, I always use it!

Anonymous