If you were moving to another country, and could only bring a carry on bag, what would you pack?

8

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

A complete change of clothes.  Toothpaste and brush.

Hand sanitizer

Brush, comb and ponytail ties.

Any medicine that was needed.

Meds, a couple of changes of clothes, and my dogs' food. While most other things I can buy anywhere, my dogs are on a holistic diet and I would want enough food so that I had time to find something similar and could change over without upsetting their systems. And I amnot moving anywhere without my dogs.

My meds, some clothes and a few things in my safe.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

A change of clothes, my meds, hairbrush, toothbrush, and a couple of books.

Call me Z Profile
Call me Z answered

I've traveled abroad many times, and I can get by in most places with just my passport, my plastic and my smartphone.

But since you're providing a whole bag,  ---which really isn't MOVING in the typical sense, more like fleeing--- I would pack my Mac 💻, my earbuds, a 2nd good pair of shoes, glasses and clothes. 

*Plus a wad of local currency, if I were fleeing. 

Thomas Maloney Profile
Thomas Maloney answered

That is being a little stingy if you are moving to another country! Anyhow, I would pack a few pairs of clothes and undergarments, my laptop, and my mp3 player. The other basic necessities like toiletries can easily be purchased at the new country.

Moving from one country to another one, for me sound pretty crazy. It was even hard to move from one state to another, and you're talking about countries. What moving services you should use. Planes? When we were moving from one house to another, we've used to ask these guys ( here: https://threemenandatruck.net/movers-with-truck/ ), to help us with it. And they have done their work just like they should.

Anonymous