What kind of vacation do you enjoy?

maryam jamil Profile
maryam jamil , I am a content writer love to write on different blogs., answered

I often enjoyed the vacations on beaches. SEO companies in Canada

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

some place where there is no anxiety.

Richard James Profile
Richard James answered

Hey there. For me it is a week or two at a hotel with the
ones I love. I usually go out with my mother and girlfriend for a few weeks and
enjoy my time without any stress. If it’s not a hotel, it will be a villa or a
bungalow. But, it is normally somewhere pleasant and away from home.

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

I always enjoy car driviing and visit some distance plaaces with my family. I have just bought a very good car seat for infants for my little daughter and we plan to visit canyon in a couple of weeks

anjali Sharma Profile
anjali Sharma answered

My favorite type of holiday, vacation, or travel experience is one where I am able to venture off on my own and explore the beauty, history, and culture of an area without strict itineraries or tour guides.

William Adams Profile
William Adams , City Tour, answered

I Love to explores different cities and one of mine most memorable tour experience was the Dubai City Tour from Sharjah, it was a really fun and interesting tour.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hello there, I like vacations during which I can relax and
enjoy myself without thinking about my work or my house. I definitely have to move out of my city, that
is, to go to another place to have fun. I love spending time with my
friends by roaming around different towns and tasting new food.

Marie Nieves Profile
Marie Nieves , A student and lifestyle blogger who loves unusual trips, gadgets and creative ideas., answered

Hi guys! I really enjoy different types of adventure travel. I started with some walking tours (hiking the Routeburn Track were the most exciting until now), and horseback riding in New Caledonia. After that, I learned how to dive (the whole new word is beyond the surface, believe me). My next adventure will be (wait-for-it) - dogsledding and snowmobiling in Canada this winter. If anyone is interested in spending a winter holiday in Canada, make sure to check out some of these packages: https://canada-alaska.com.au/special-interest/winter-packages/

Joyce Hall Profile
Joyce Hall answered

The beach! Oh to smell the salt air, play in the waves..I want to get up and go right now!

Anonymous