Where can I get foreign currency in exchange of GBP?

My friend's inviting me to go with him to London. The reason for that is not only drinking tea in the Piccadilly or strolling in Hyde Park. He's bought tickets to blockchain conference London and he wants me to accompany him during the trip and the conference. How do  you think, is it boring to be there? I've never interested in blockchains and all that stuff.

Alex Moods Profile
Alex Moods answered

I’m from UK, I travel the world for various
reasons. Whenever I leave abroad I take the respective foreign currency along
with me, so that I get into less trouble in currency exchange in a foreign
country. For currency exchange my first preference is Monex International located in Paddington. They exchange GBP for almost over 30 foreign currencies
which could be used in more than 50 countries. They are one guaranteed agency
for currency exchange rates in Paddington.

I am a frequent user of MTFX and done all currency exchange and international transfers using it. Is Monex International exchange rates and fees feasible? I am willing to give it a try.

Samreen Khanna Profile
Samreen Khanna answered

There are many  Platform from where you can Exchange Currency. If we Outsource them there are local offline vendors as well as Online Vendors. I prefer that you should go ahead with Online Exchangers like BookMyForex.com, they are the best exchangers available in most of the parts.T he best part is that they give the assured best rates with zero hidden charges.

Anonymous