Is it possible for the government to track Bitcoin transactions? Or it is 100% safe and secure?

5

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

It depends on how you did your transactions. If you want to stay secured and keep all your records transparent, just use blockchain technology. Hopefully, the government won't get rid of that. Otherwise, it will cause a lot of issues connected to online security in the world of crypto. If you use any service that works with cryptocurrency, always check blockchain. For example, I gable on fairspin.io. Yes, I am a fan of the Aviator game. It calms me down. Even there I checked the blockchain and made sure my transactions were secured.

Of course, you can learn the art of entrepreneurship for many years, like many, but you still can't get rich in a short time. I am sure that if my friends had not told me about how you can win a couple of dozen bitcoins in a short time on the duckdice.io website, then all my dreams of further investments would simply be crossed out. So guys, this is your chance right now.

Roberto Moore Profile
Roberto Moore answered

I think, it is not real nowadays. Everything here is so secure, that people simply have no opportunity to find the traces of this. So after I started to ger profit from implementation into my ordinary life, I didn't worry about the security of operations.

Everybody can track every transaction because it’s public. If you mean whether or not your government can identify what transactions you personally did it depends on how you did it.

Kathleen Griffin Profile

All Bitcoin transactions are publicly accessible by anyone. So yes, absolutely not only government, but almost anybody can track your Bitcoin transactions. But still there is a decision to get 100% secure. You should use special crypto mixer like on https://bitmix.biz/en. You can read how it works and FAQ in the site.

Anonymous