I have ILR (indefinite leave to remain) in the UK, and I live and work here. I would like to fly to Bulgaria for a holiday for a week, but don't know how I can get a visa. Would you please give me some advice?


1 Answers

Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

You do not say what nationality you are. An "Indefinite Leave to Remain" is exactly that. You may live in England for an extended period without reference to the authorities. You will be allowed back into the UK (make sure you have enough paperwork with you to establish your status, and don't lose it in Bulgaria).

So the only problem is whether the Bulgarians will let you in (and back out). Check with them for your nationality and status.

Answer Question