I'm A Pakistani Citizen And Have Indefinite Stay In UK. Do I Need A Visa For France For A Holiday?


4 Answers

Noname Unknown Profile
Noname Unknown answered
My dad goes to Europe from U.S.A. And he needs a visa.
Naeem Rafique Profile
Naeem Rafique answered
Visa required, except for A max. Stay of 3 months:
 - for those, irrespective of nationality, holding  family
   member" residence permit issued by United Kingdom (Great
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I'm a pakistani passport holder and have indefinite in uk how can I get visa to travel in france.

Answer Question