What are the main attractions in Paris?

6

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

There are so many that I could almost fill this page. This site has the top ten but there are many many more. Google your question and you'll see pictures of all the things to see in Paris. I never got to see even half of those when I was there.

10 Top Tourist Attractions in Paris – Touropia Travel Experts

www.touropia.com/tourist-attractions-in-paris

Paris tourist attractions, the best things to see & do

about-france.com/paris-tourist-attractions.htm

Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, The Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, The Louvre. They are all great to see and are very crowded. I suggest you take one of the boat tours down the Seine. I learned more from that and got my bearings that way. And quite frankly, the best thing you can do is just get on the metro to get around and walk the different districts.

Jason Levy Profile
Jason Levy answered

According to me, The Eiffel tower, the Paris Opera house, the Louvre art museum, Notre Dame cathedral are a few. When I went a few years ago we went to the hard rock cafe. It was neat and if you're taking kids that might be something they would be interested in too.

I’ve been to Paris before and these are the 5 MUST SEE attractions (no particular order):

1. Eiffel Tower - (located in the 7th arrondissement) The tower is 1,063 ft tall (324 meters) and it was built as an entrance to the 1889 World’s fair. It’s the tallest structure in Paris.
  2. Louvre Museum - (located in the 1st arrondissement) have you heard of the Mona Lisa? It’s a popular painting by Leonardo da Vinci and it lives here. Many other fantastic art pieces in this large museum.
  3. Notre-Dame de Paris - (located in the 4th arrondissement) 13th century Catholic cathedral with flying buttresses on the Île de la Cité. The cathedral is one of the best examples of French Gothic architecture.
  4. Champs-Élysées and (at the end of it) Arc de Triomphe - (located in the 8th arrondissement) long avenue with tons of shops and restaurants and then you get to the triumphal arch built to commemorate Napoleon’s victories.
  5. Montmartre - (located in the 18th arrondissement) district in the hilltop that used to be home to former artists such as Picasso and Dalí. Another thing to check out while here is the domed Sacré-Cœur basilica. There are great views of the city from up here. Moulin Rouge cabaret is also here for tourists and nightclubbers.

Paris is always a good idea, love this city. Here are some must-see places in Paris: Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Pantheon Paris,  Arc de Triomphe, Palace of Versailles, Palais Royal Paris. But based on y personal experience, it's better to find a good city tour https://travelsites.com/activities-tours/

Well, of course, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, as well as Versailles, are the most unusual places, and if you need to stay in good and not expensive apartments, I highly recommend https://www.glamourapartments.com/, here you will feel all the romance of this legendary cities!

Anonymous