How To Get The Name Change Published In Gazette Notification In Delhi, India?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You will need to contact the Dept. Of Publications.

An Advt. In any Bangalore newspaper is necessary. An Affidavit is necessary.

Or you could meet a lawyer. He will advice you and prepare an Affidavit for change of name. You should publish it in the Government Gazette of your State. You may also make publication in local newspaper about your proposed change of name. Thereafter, you may be called with your new name. Please note that the Government will not take any legal responsibility for publishing your Affidavit in Gazette

Answer Question