Anonymous

What are the best places to visit in New Delhi,India?

7

Gokula krishnan Profile
Gokula krishnan answered

LOTUS TEMPLE,   NATIONAL GALLERY OF MODERN ART,   GARDEN OF FIVE SENSES,   LODHI GARDEN  ,   INDIA GATE.

zuan mani Profile
zuan mani answered

These 7 places is must visits in Delhi.....1. Red Fort  2. Humayun’s Tomb  3. Qutab Minar  4. Bahai (Lotus) Temple  5. Lodi Gardens  6. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple   7. India Gate

music  lover Profile
music lover answered

There is lots of place in Delhi lotus temple, tomb of safdarjang,agrasen ki Baoli,lodhi garden, India gate, qutub minar but my favorite is akshardam seriously I loved it

Mary Astrahanzeva Profile

The bright and vibrant city of Delhi is the capital of India. There are many attractions here: Minaret Qutub-Minar, The Gateway of India, Humayun's tomb. In Agra, you can visit the famous mausoleum-mosque Taj Mahal, as well as Red Fort, and the city of mosques Fatehpur-Sikri, a monument of the Hindu-Persian architecture. We recommend travelling to Mumbai (Bombay) to visit the Elephanta Island (Elephant Island) or go to the area of Kala Ghoda, where the city's museums and galleries are concentrated. For those who like a beach holiday, Indian Goa is the best travelling option, as there you can choose from more than 40 beaches. Some of the most popular are Dona Paula, Benaulim, Morjim, Arambol, Aguada.

If you decide not to go on a group shuttle from the tour operator and want to get to the hotel from the airport on your own, the most convenient option is individual transfers in India.

Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

Great topic! It is useful for me as I'm going to visit New Delhi in the nearest future. Usually I use activites and tour sites from the list on https://travelsites.com/activities-tours/ in order to choose places that I want to visit when coming to a new country. But it is great to find out other people's experience, so thanks for sharing guys!

Anonymous