Mauritius does not have a consulate in Dubai.
- The best thing for you to do is get in contact with the Mauritius embassy online and find out where your nearest consulate is.
- www.mauritius.net/faqs/index.php if you go to this website, which is the Mauritius tourism and residents home page, there is a list of all the Mauritius consulates in the world. Hopefully there is one within reachable distance for you.
- If it is an urgent matter, and you need to talk to someone, I am sure that if you speak to Dubai's own embassy they will be happy to help you and point you in the right direction of where to go or what to do next.
- If you are on holiday, try talking to your tour company or your hotel rep. They will more than likely be able to help you; if not they will at least be able to tell you what it is that you need to do next or where you need to go.
- Dubai is a very big city and so it might me worth researching where the consulate is before going to find it to avoid getting lost. Online city maps of Dubai can be found at www.googlemaps.com.