How Can I Get Visa To Finland?

I am  pakistani  passport holder  I get  study  visa
Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
I fail to understand why are you forbidden to study in Finland. Because there is no such restriction by the Finland Government. Everyone including Ethiopian citizens can get a visa for Finland for study and tourism. You would have to submit your visa application on prescribed forms from the Finland consulate or embassy in your country. You can also get the forms from the link below. Accompany it with a valid passport, a visa fee prescribed on the form, admission documents in a standard Finland institute and a bank statement to show that your studies will be supported by those funds.
www.finlandia.org.mx
I want to know about procedure to apply visa of finland from pakistan

I am from Finland, you see, I've got some big plans for the nearest future and I thought this site http://www.huiput.fi/ could help me realize them, well, all that is because I don't have so much money but I'm not afraid of taking loans, but may be I don't know something, I'm new at dealing with banks and loans, could you please tell me honestly and objectively if this is a good idea at all to take a loan, does anyone have such experience? I'll appreciate any help, guys, thank you!

Anonymous