I'm Nigerian Currently Living In UK And My Visa To UK Expired Over 2 Years Ago But I'm Living With My Fiancee Who Is British Born?


2 Answers

Robert Williams Profile
Robert Williams answered

If your visa expired two years ago, why are you still in this country?

Should you apply for citizenship, you will be arrested, and deported.

SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
Well in order to be legal citizen of the UK you must first of of all get married with your girl friend with whom you are living so that you can apply for citizen. Once you will submit your documents for citizenship and all things will be settled down you can bring your children to UK to show them as your children.

Answer Question