I Am An Holder Of A Jamaican Passport With My Indefinite Leave To Remain In The Uk, Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Amsterdam With My Wife Who Is A Uk Citizen?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You do need a visa. ILR doesnt grant you any free movements rights in eu.
But as spouse of an eu citizen, your visa will be free and you wont have to supply some pieces of information which other jamaicans who are not married to an eu citizen will have to. Check dutch embassy website, it tells you clearly what you need.

Answer Question