Do an Egyptian holding GCC Residence visa needs an entry visa to get in turkey or there is upon arrival visa for Such case?


1 Answers

Rebecca Hunt Profile
Rebecca Hunt answered
An Egyptian or anyone else traveling abroad should always have a passport as well as an entry visa. The current travel regulations for citizens of the country call for citizens to have a passport when traveling to Europe, Asia, North and South America, and parts of Africa. 

  • What does this exclude?
There are exceptions for holders of GCC countries, these include Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. These people are eligible for an eVisa for either three or seven days if traveling through Bahrain International Airport. To be on the safe side, check with Turkish officials to see if anything has changed before you plan your trip.

Turkey is another country that will grant Egyptian citizens an eVisa for up to seven days although that can change. Before making any trip abroad, there are several things the traveler needs to do before embarking on that trip of a lifetime.

  • Make sure your passport is current and valid
  • Make sure you have at least one other form of ID
  • Carry travelers checks and credit cards, and leave your debit cards at home
If you have a problem with a credit card, it's much easier to resolve a problem than it is with a debit card. Most credit cards carry a theft and identify fraud insurance policy that will protect you from unscrupulous people while you are out on the road.

  • There are downsides to bank cards
Debit cards do not have the same insurance and if someone steals your information they can empty your bank account before you know it and you'll have a very hard time getting the money back, so it has the potential to ruin a vacation or business trip. Take the precautions listed here and you'll have a safer and more fun trip abroad no matter where you are going today.

Answer Question