I Have Got A Pakistani Passport With A Visit Visa For UK. Can I Stay In Spain For 1 Week Then Come UK?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
No you can't. You have to apply for Spain Visit Visa from Pakistan. If you have got the visit visa of UK then it will be easy for you to get Spain Visa. Visit Embassy of Spain website to get information on applying Spain Visa.

Full address of Embassy of Spain in Pakistan is as follows;

Embassy of Spain in Islamabad, Pakistan - Street 6,
Ramna 5.-Diplomatic Enclave I. P.O.Box 1144, Islamabad. Tel.: 227 94
80, 227 94 81, 227 94 82 & 227 94 84. Fax: 227 94 89. Email: [email protected]

Answer Question