I'm a British citizen and my husband is Ghanaian with a residence permit, settlement in his passport. Can he travel to Paris with me and our son without a visa?


1 Answers

Brenda Everett Profile
Brenda Everett answered

Because the UK & Ireland aren't part of the Schengen Treaty (which facilitates travel among certain EU member states), I would assume his UK residence permit would not be enough, and he would require a visa.

However please double check this with the French consulate in London. Their details are:

21-23 Cromwell Rd
020 7073 1200

or visit their website:

Answer Question