Anonymous

Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Miami From New York?

10

Oscar De La Huerte Profile
According to the Transport Security Administration (TSA), you don't necessarily need a passport to board a flight within the US.

You will however need a state-approved form of photographic identification.

The list of approved ID is listed below:

What ID do I need to travel within the US? If you're an American/Canadian citizen (or a permanent resident), the following forms of ID are acceptable at an airport security checkpoint:

• U.S. Passport
  • U.S. Passport card
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by the DMV
  • U.S. Military ID
  • A Native American Tribal Photo ID
  • Border Crossing Card
  • DHS "Trusted Traveler" cards
  • Canadian provincial driver's license
  • Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
  • Transportation Worker Identification Credential
  • DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
If you're a citizen of a foreign-country, you'd be required to carry the passport issued by your country of origin.

The above information applies to all adults (people who are 18+), but if you're in doubt or have further questions, I would recommend having a look at the official TSA website.
Ashish Kumar Profile
Ashish Kumar answered

If you are US Citizen, You don't need a passport within the US.

If you are a citizen of a foreign-country, you'd be required to carry the passport issued by your country.

No, you do not need a passport.
Jeff Plunkett Profile
Jeff Plunkett answered

If you are a US citizen, there is no need to carry your passport within the country. But if you want to go to another country, definitely  you will have to carry your passport. 

Hello. If you love to travel, you probably know that SnapTravel is a Canadian startup founded in 2016 that aims to offer customers the best hotel and flight deals through early, individual booking. I advise you to read more about SnapTravel here https://snaptravel.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . If you use their mobile app, it allows you to see what's available before you start messaging with SnapTravel for pricing and location. However, you cannot book online this way as you need to use SMS or Messenger to access SnapTravel's offers.

Hmm, quite an interesting discussion! But you know, traveling abroad and getting a passport are not all things that need to be done! If you sell tours abroad, then I think you should make it more convenient! To do this, I recommend you to use the ticketinghub software. Thus, you will be able to sell all your tours in one place, and it will be much easier for the client to find them and choose the most profitable trip for himself! Try it, it should help you!

Anonymous