I Have A South African Passport Wanting To Travel To Amsterdam, Do I Need A Visa?

5

I want to fly Air France or KLM Johannesburg via Amsterdam to the UK. If I stay in the airport, and only change flights, do I need a schengen visa?

Thank you

Nicola Greenway
Yes you do... Phone the embassy in pretoria to get a 3month holiday visa

Hello, the first thing you should take care of when you decide to go to Amsterdam is getting a visa to the Netherlands. To enter, you will need to obtain a Schengen visa, as is the case with other Schengen countries. You can also visit Amsterdam on a Schengen visa obtained for another country, but in this case, a prerequisite must be met. The time spent in the Netherlands must be shorter than in the country for which the visa was obtained. I would recommend that you contact the service at https://tnvisaexpert.com/k1-visa/, where they provide various visa services.

I'm malaysia passport holder plan to go to Amsterdam, Holland and Switzerland? Does this country need a visa?

Anonymous