What Does A Travel Visa Look Like?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Like a credit card
sue moore Profile
sue moore answered
I am British and have applied for a couple of travel visas and they look like a frank/stamp in your passport but you have to apply for them from the Embassy and the cost varies from country to country but it is a frank/stamp in your passport.They are only valid from and to when it states but I do not know if it is the same for all countries.

Answer Question