I lost my pakistani passport with indefinite stay. How do i get new one?


1 Answers

Betty Cheng Profile
Betty Cheng answered
Report to pakistan embassy or pakistan places that people can obtain passports at. Ask them to replace the passport... However, I believe you have to get another indefinite stamp or sticker notarized on the replace passport, which will cost you again.

Answer Question