I Am A Filipino With A Student Visa. Can I Get Married Here In Uk With A Filipino Student Visa Also?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You used to be able to, but now, because you are under immigration control, you need to get permission to marry from the Home Office, a certificate of approval. There was some move a few years ago to change this because it was against peoples Human Rights, but it failed on Appeal. This is from the BIA website... married/certificateofapproval/

Did' target='_blank' class='qa'>www.ukba.home ' target='_blank' class='qa'> you say you wanted to marry a Filipino with a student visa also ?? Then I think you could get a COA, because it won't affect you ability to stay in the UK, it will change nothing. When your visa expires you must leave. At least you have found love TC

Answer Question