I Am A Filipino Citizen. If I Marry My American Fiance In The Philippines, What Are The Procedures To Get A Visa To Live There In New Jersey With Him After Marriage? I'm Now Presently Employed In UAE.


2 Answers

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
You must apply for marriage settlement immigration after marriage from Philippine. Visit www.ukvisas.govuk and get all the relative details. I suggest you to apply for immigration by consulting with a UK immigration approved lawyer.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
To come to the US, your US citizen finance would need to file the Petition for Alien Relative (form I-130). I am not sure what else you would  need to do. See the website: Www.uscis.gov for more information.

Answer Question