I'm A Filipino,do I Need Visa To Travel Europe?


2 Answers

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
As far as I know it, for Germany & Austria, you only need a Schenegen visa - this is valid for both countries plus most EU member nations. You will apply for your Schenegen visa at the consular office. For Czechoslovakia, you need a separate tourist visa. So you should apply at the nearest consular office. The application forms can be downloaded from the Internet.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Good morning I'm a filipina wants to travel UK to visit my Boyfriend in 3 weeks do I need visa for that matters? And what documents needed to apply...

Answer Question