If I Am A Filipino Citizen, Who's Married To A Japanese, Do I Still Need A Visa To Travel To The U.S?


1 Answers

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Well, you would definitely need a visa to go to the United States. You need to have a valid passport for yourself and your family. Then apply for US visa on Prescribed forms available from the American embassy. You would also have to pay non-refundable visa fee. Your relative would have to send a sponsor letter for you. His bank statement. Your own bank statement and finances for the trip. Passport size photographs. Submit all these documents to the visa office and then you might be able to get a visit visa.

Answer Question