My Philippine Passport Is Expiring On Dec 2009. Can I Have It Renewed Here In The US As Early As Dec. 2008. I Am Planning To Visit Home In Feb 2009 And Would Like To Have A New US Working Visa Stamp.


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Yes, you can renew your passport here in the US before it expires.  The process and requirements for doing so can be found on this website:

For additional, information, the contact information for the Phillipine Consulate General's office in the US is:

Philippine Consulate General
447 Sutter Street
San Francisco,CA94108

Phone: 415-433-6666
Fax: 415-421-2641

Email: [email protected]

thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
I am waiting for the approval of my permanent resident status and my philippine passport will expire on April 6, 2009. Will this affect my status here in the U.S. With an expired Philippine passport. Should I really wait for my approval before I renew my soon to expire passport?
Anonymous commented
I think it would be best to call the offices in SanFrancisco, or perhaps the INS (Immigration and NAturalization Service-US) for a better answer than I can provide. I wish you the best, but I think someone with more knowledge in this area than I might be a better advisor. Best to you in your perm. Resident status!

Answer Question