Anonymous

Canadian Permanent Resident Need A Visa To Go To US,what Should I Do ?

3

Canadian permanent resident need a visa to go to US? If yes, what should I do? I'm living in vancouver( British columbia)
William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

As a permanent resident of Canada, you may need to obtain a non-immigrant visa in order to enter the US. You must get a visa from the American authorities before you enter the US. If you are a citizen of a country with a visa waiver agreement, you do not need a visa to enter the US. To get fast Canada to US Immigration visa, you should contact Davis Immigration Law Office. They provide the right solution for you.

Yes, you do need an American visa to enter U.S.A. Even if you are staying inside the plane, and the plane is only picking up more passengers. Just this past monday, I couldn't take my flight to South America, coz I was landing on JFK, for just 2 hours, and I don't have an American visa. Tell your travel agency to get a flight trough Mexico, Colombia, or any other country in S. America, but not trough the States.

Anonymous