I Am Filipino Working In Singapore, I Want To Go For A Holiday In Australia Do I Need To Have A Visa?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Yes,a holiday visa
David Profile
David answered
A tourist Visa, along with a Passport with at least 6 months to go before expiration and a letter from your employer stating when you are due back at work and proof of income/finances/bank statement/credit card statement to prove you can pay for your time in Australia and a return air ticket

Answer Question