How And Where To Get A Mexico Passport For A Greencard Holder?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
My husband is just now getting his green card. We heard he has to have a mexican passport. Is this true?
David Hurtado Profile
David Hurtado answered
The only place that you can get a passport is in the Mexican Consulate. I don't think that holding a green card represents any problem when asking for a passport in the consulate.
Get further info in the following address:
Hope it can help.

Answer Question